White Lotus Yoga was voted “2018 Best Yoga Studio In Metro-Detroit” By WDIV Click-On Detroit.
Come Train With The Best Studio In Metro-Detroit!
RYT 200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
The RYT 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program offered by White Lotus Yoga Studio will give you deeper insight into the practice of physical postures, learning proper and safe sequencing, relevant anatomy, sense of peace and balance learning self-love through the program, and so much more.
Join White Lotus this Spring to enrich your life by learning how to teach others yoga and to find inner balance creating happiness, health and peace in your world.
People throughout the world have discovered the many physical, emotional, and spiritual benefits with the practice of yoga. Fostering and caring for others through teaching is the most rewarding journey of healing and finding the essence of your true self.
Upon successful completion of the course and graduation, you will be eligible for RYT 200 registration with Yoga Alliance. You will be qualified to teach beginner to intermediate level yoga classes in the styles of Ashtanga, Hatha, Vinyasa and Yin.
Whether you want to share what you love by teaching others, deepen your own practice, or simply learn more about yoga, your journey with White Lotus Teacher Training takes you through the amazing path of yoga and all it’s magic. It transforms you and others with a balanced state of energy.
This program is open to all experience levels aspiring to learn.
Hear directly from our past Teacher Trainers about why the loved our program by watching the video below!
When: March 3rd , 2019 – June 2nd, 2019 (13 weeks excluding holidays)
Classes Meet: Sundays 8:00AM–4:00PM
*Some Tuesday Evenings
Asana: Teaching poses safely in the styles of Ashtanga, Hatha, Vinyasa and Yin including their benefits, precautions, principles of alignment and modifications
Ayurveda: Healing modality of the Vedic culture
Vinyasa Krama: How to plan, sequence and lead a yoga class
Anatomy & Physiology: Learning the basics of the body’s musculoskeletal, facia, nervous systems and more
Meditation & Pranayama: Breathing techniques experiencing stillness; bringing this gift to others
Teaching Methodology: Discovering what it is to be a Yoga Teacher; finding your personal teaching style and expression
Balance Within: Increasing your level of self-awareness to your true self and how to realize and maintain a pure state of inner balance
Yoga History & Philosophy: Ancient teachings of the Sutra, dualism/non-dualism, paths of yoga, ethic codes of Yoga
Mantras & Chanting: Creating inner balance, calming the mind
Subtle Body: Experiencing the gunas, chakras, prana vayus, bandhas, shakti / kundalini
Your instructors come from a variety of accomplished yoga and specialized backgrounds in their area of expertise.
Peggy Klauer, Program Director and E-RYT 200 will be your lead instructor throughout the training program. Peggy has been a teacher of yoga for 25 years and director of yoga teacher training programs for 10 years. She has taught yoga world wide.
Stephan J. Conlee, Nationally certified Massage Therapist & Wellness Consultant will teach Anatomy, Pranayama, Ayurveda and Nutrition modules.
- Training & Classroom Sessions: Includes all classroom instruction, handouts and practice sessions during the 13-week curriculum
- Teacher Training Manual: A comprehensive document that explores all aspects of teaching Yoga, chaptered by training module and all other related course documents
- Expert Instruction & Mentorship: In-depth lessons from registered yoga teachers and guest instructors who are experts in particular fields of Yoga study and have a passion for teaching others
- FREE UNLIMITED YOGA at White Lotus: To help support your commitment to the practice, you will receive free admission to all Yoga Classes throughout the training program, including AIReal Yoga™ (activates upon date paid enrollment deposit is received). White Lotus is one of the only yoga studios offering AIReal Yoga™ in the state of Michigan!
- Discount admission to select Workshops offered at White Lotus throughout the training program.
- Therapeutic Massage Discounts: As a Teacher Trainer, you are also eligible for a 20% discount on massage therapy from White Lotus Massage Therapists
- Energy Healing Discount: Teacher Trainers receive a 20% discount on Energy Healing Therapy including Reiki and Shamanic Healing to relieve stress, pain and balance mind and body, available only at White Lotus
- Merchandise Discounts: Teacher Trainers receive a 15% discount on any Yoga Merchandise purchased at White Lotus
- Discount admission, lodging and meals at the Spring 2019 White Lotus Weekend Yoga Retreat on the shores of Lake Huron.
- FREE Unlimited Yoga for FOUR MONTHS at FOUR STUDIOS: White Lotus Yoga Studio-Washington Twp., Happy Dog Yoga-Port Huron, and Port Huron Yoga Studio-Port Huron. (Over a $920 value of FREE yoga.)
A very rewarding experience, I had no idea what this was going to mean to me. Positive teacher Peggy gave me encouragement along the way throughout the training as did all the teachers at White Lotus. Best experience I’ve had in a long time. Thank you with all my heart to all at White Lotus teachers who gave me such a drive. All so magical. I have learned so much on this journey. This practice has taught me to be a better person,balanced, and calmer. I want to share and teach my experiences with others.
“Teacher Training was the most important experience of my life to date. The White Lotus program teaches you asanas, alignment, anatomy and Yoga philosophy, etc. but also awareness of self and of the body. Through this awareness you learn compassion for self, and it is from this place of unconditional love that you can be a guide for others and teach them how to get in touch with their higher-self through the practice of yoga. It is a transformational experience that will bring balance to your world.”
Read more testimonials from White Lotus alumni by visiting our Testimonials page!
We are accepting inquiries and applications for the Spring 2019 program and invite you to Contact Us any time with questions or for more information!
Space is limited so sign-up early to reserve your place. Please contact the studio for more details on this offer (586) 752-2700!
You can enroll for the Teacher Training program online by CLICKING HERE!