Balance Within Retreat
Villa Zona Azul
Nosara, Costa Rica
Dates: February 10 – 17, 2019
$1,690 (price includes meals)
For More Information and to Sign Up Visit Balance Within Website by clicking here.
Join the Balance Within Retreat at the stunning Villa Zona Azul in Nosara, Costa Rica with a short walk to one of the most glorious views in the world.
Nosara is classified as a blue zone and you can immediately feel the calming, healing energy when you arrive there.
This retreat will be a transformational life experience that will bring balance and healing into your world through awareness, self-love and compassion.
About the location:
Villa Zona Azul (Blue Zone) is named after its location on the Nicoya Peninsula of Costa Rica which is classified as one of the 5 original Blue Zones of the world. What is a Blue Zone? It’s a demographic and/or geographic region where common lifestyle characteristics contribute to the general population living heathier and longer lives – on average over 100!
These characteristics of the Blue Zone include: more emphasis on friends & family, a diet of mostly plants/legumes, some physical activity every day, and most people in these regions do not smoke cigagrettes. In general, the people in Costa Rica live the Pura Vida lifestyle. Pura Vida means ‘Pure Life’. Come experience the pura vida with us at Villa Zona Azul.
- 5 Full +2 half bathrooms
- Lagoon salt water swimming pool
- Waterfall w/Fireplace above
- Short walk to a beautiful beach
- Yoga deck
- 3rd floor ocean view loft
- Private path to the beach
Join us for a week of yoga, meditation, relaxation and so much more!
You do not want to miss this!
April 13th – 20th, 2019 Peggy Klauer will bring a beautiful balance to a week of simplicity and peace. You will be certified in Reiki 1 & 2. Reiki attunement is a powerful spiritual experience. Yoga, chanting and meditation will be held twice a day. Peggy has been an yoga instructor for 25 years. She has a gift teaching with the energy of awareness bringing this beautiful balance into her classes. Whether it be an energizing Flow, Slow Flow or a relaxing Yin. You will have beautiful down time to just be throughout the day.
Pack your bags and nurture yourself for seven magical nights and eight. Our lives seem increasingly filled with technology, information excesses, rapid social and cultural shifts, and a sense of being adrift and out-of-balance. And, in the midst of this, there seems to be a profound disconnection from our own self. You will leave this week of bliss with the wisdom of how to keep this balance in your day to day existence. You will leave walking with grace upon the earth giving love to all.
So We Invite You to Join us at Blue Spirit:
– A beautiful place and that has a deep connections with Nature
– The energy of awareness of being present is an energy that Blue Spirit carries.
– An energy that flows with the natural rhythm of higher self
– Being present in your energy of Self-love is a gift of pure happiness
We provide a variety of practices
Connecting with nature
Lots of free time for relaxing
And all of this is beautifully designed and integrated to encourage slowing down, having fun, eating and sleeping well, connecting deeply with the natural world, and most importantly to encourage each of us to connect to who we truly are.
Nestled high on a peninsula overlooking the royal blue Pacific Ocean, Blue Spirit is surrounded by gorgeous natural environment and opens up to a white sand beach that takes you to the small and charming surf and Yoga village of Playa Guiones. Blue Spirit’s ambiance is enticing including tile floors, lush gardens, infinity pool, massage huts, and open air construction providing an exceptional environment conducive for healing and renewal. Fantastic organic vegetarian cuisine with fresh, locally grown food, prepared by local chefs, trained by the expert culinary staff from Omega are enjoyed while gazing out over the mountains and ocean.
Blue Spirit is the ideal place to meet like-minded friends or to experience solitude, and to practice, recharge, detox your body, revitalize, and reconnect with your spirit. Everyday will be infused with Yoga, pranayama, meditation, mindfulness, and self-healing along with being attuned to higher self with Reiki 1 &2 to help you awaken to your life’s true purpose. Healing breath and journeying will be explored so that you can tap into the etheric body and release energetic patterns that no longer serve your highest good. Enjoy the magic of each day with optional activities ranging from surfing, kayaking, sunset horseback riding, to zipping down the longest, most exhilarating canopy in the world or my favorite just be, relax mode! You will make memories that will last a lifetime at Blue Spirit where the abundant jungle meets the majestic Pacific Ocean and where your 2019 transformative Yoga adventure is waiting for you!
This is a popular retreat and rooms go quickly. We highly suggest you register early to receive your first room choice. The demand for spots at Blue Spirit Retreat is extremely high; therefore, all payments are non-refundable. Please make very certain that the dates and time commitment to this retreat will work for you before sending any payment.
April 13th to 20th (7 Nights and 8 days) We highly recommend signing up early to receive first room choice. This retreat sells out fast.
THE RETREAT PACKAGE FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS ALSO INCLUDES:
- Delicious Healing Food – Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served buffet style. All is local, fresh, and wonderfully healing and healthy! Excellent coffee, teas, and fresh juices served with each meal.
- Early Morning Meditation
- Awareness of subtle energy technique will be learned
- Daily morning Yoga sessions
- Journey Work and Nature Practices
- Healing Breath will be learned this will be a gift that will be a part of your world when you leave.
- Evening yoga and meditation & share groups if needed
- Energy healings
- Full beach access
- Infinity pool
- Free WiFi
- Daily free time to explore Costa Rica as you wish!
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE AT BLUE SPIRIT:
- Massage and Bodywork. -Available at additional cost
- Blue Spirit Cafe’ -open from 8AM-10 PM offering treats and libations. -Available at additional cost
- On-site store.
- Infinity Pool purified naturally by salt
- Beautiful beaches which are part of the Playa Ostional Wildlife Refuge
- Public computer for your use, Wifi, telephones and International calling cards(for purchase).
- Excursions: Surfing and Paddle Surfing, River Kayaking, Zip Line Tours, Snorkeling, Fishing, Horseback Riding, Boat Tours, and Bird Watching -Available at additional Cost
Sustainability- Blue Spirit is to committed preserving the natural beauty of the area by sustainable green practices. That commitment includes; Solar powered water, reclaimed water for the gardens, eco-friendly air conditioning, natural ventilation, recycling & composting, and earth friendly operational practices.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
*Airfare or shuttle service is NOT included
*Room pricing is per person
*Daily retreat schedule will be handed out upon arrival
Visit the Blue Spirit Website to see even more photos.
*Any question you can also contact White Lotus Yoga Studio USA 586-752-2700